Friday, July 31, 2009

Tough Cookie Am I?

My friend (a very dear friend) said m a tough cookie. Am I?

A lot of things happened and predicting a lot more going to happen.

Looking back at the window, m I going to be tough as some people thought I am or will be? Its a comfort to know that others have the good idea about you when you yourself doubting it.

M adjusting to live with what is served in my plate rather than killing my self wanting what's on someone else's.

Though i'd been toned down by the thoughts that this should be a blessing in disguise, healing the smashed-broken heart is no easy task. I think it's harder this round compare to the damage when I'd been dumped by my ex! Owh, he's married, finally. Of course m happy for him and of course i did'nt attended. For what? For him to introduce me to his parents as his ex-girfriend just for them to remember last 5 years he had first intoduced me as her girlfriend at the same spot? I don't want to ruin the first night anyway...hahahaha.

I can feel the mood swing, yeah! I'm emotionally disturbed and fragile. It worries me that i lost my appetite severely due to the stress when historically eating (a lot!) is my way to de-stress! Maybe that is one of the blessing in disguise as m 10kg overweight? Who needs to be the biggest loser then, eh?

p/s somebody said my blog is too heavy with emotions recently despite the one-sentence per posting. Herm.... it is that obvious, eh?
.

6 comments:

Wan Amira said...

you know, it always hard to be with people, so just listen to yourself and find the best in you

Anazam said...

Mira : It's harder when be with people who want's to bring u down! Lucky to have the support system around though .. family & Frens!

Anonymous said...

terluka?

awk bila lg?

-jx

Fazira Albaijure said...

M adjusting to live with what is served in my plate rather than killing my self wanting what's on someone else's.
-- saya suka prinsip ini, sgt bertepatan. tp kadangkala sukar utk sy melakukannya. manusia, selalu lupa, bahawa kita tak boleh berkehendak, kerana kehendak itu adalah sifat Dia. dan kita hanya hamba, hanya insan, yang seharusnya redha dengan segala ketentuanNya utk kita. pasti yang telah terjadi adalah yang terbaik utk kita... mungkin akan mengambil masa utk menerima. tapi itulah hakikatnya...

Anazam said...

Kak Sarah : Penat sebenarnya kejar apa yang orang lain ada. And worse, when you get it, u realized u didn't really want it after all. Believe me, letting yourself get carried away with what you need, u'll end up getting things u don't need instead.
Wah..wah..jadi ustazah pulak di hari jumaat ini ..kah kah kah

Anonymous said...

Comment pouvez-vous faire de votre blog visible par vous uniquement sur Yahoo! Pulse?