Thursday, April 23, 2009

That's So Real !!!!!

I was driving from Bangsar heading for Federal Highway while chit chatting with my 2 friends in the car.

It was in front of UM when I saw a motorcycle (Pakcik) crossing our car to take the u-turn under the flyover. Since m not speeding so we didn't smell any danger.

Suddenly ...... GE DE GANG!!!!!!

Have you ever felt a moment where everything seems to happen in slow motion? Exactly!!! Suddenly I saw another motorcycle scratching on the road with the rider below it. His hands were waving frantically following the momentum. His body and the bike finally stopped by the concrete divider, harshly. Debris from the motorcyle were flying all over the place. My two friends were screaming. And seriously ... everything seems to be on slow motion mode eventhough m very sure it was over after 10 seconds.

Without thinking, i stop the car on the side, put on the hazard light, grab my phone and run to the guy whois nearest to me. I'm so afraid if any of the incoming car going to hit them. I already dialled 999 before i reached the guy. Then only several other cars and motorcylist stopped. The guy slowly get up and sit but he can't stand up. The pakcik also the same. So 1 group stand by the guy, and another by the pakcik. We are too afraid to move them. Afraid that will exagerate their injuries. I asked the guy if he wants to call anybody but he said no. Too painful to even thinking i think.

Fortunately PPUM just so near. The ambulances (2 of them) came after 5 minutes. I excused myself from the guy when the paramedic starting doing their thing. Told him to take care and he thanked me.

That happen arround 1pm and now at 11pm, am still thinking about it and can't believed it happen in front my very own eyes. And i also cant believed i actually helped out though small.

I didn't even get their names but who ever they are, who ever at fault, i wish them a speedy recovery.

That was one shocking and humbling experience. M driving extra careful today!
.

4 comments:

Fazira Albaijure said...

what an experience. semoga mendapat sesuatu daripadanya.. syukur dpt juga memberikan bantuan. sekurang2nya ada kebaikan yg telah dilakukan, dan berguna utk org lain.. alhamdu lillah...

Anazam said...

Ye... betul la kak sarah .... insaf sekejap ... harap harap keinsafan berpanjangan ... amin

Anonymous said...

hui! saspen jer. ingatkan ko yg kena. 3 minggu lepas aku accident sket. hati2 di jln raya. drive carefully ye.tq.

slow motion? huhu... cam champion league goal replay lak!

-jx drog!

Anazam said...

jx, how bad you accident was? you still can type so i guess you r ok.