Friday, May 01, 2009

From LCCT

I'm blogging from LCCT. Flying to the Legendary Island which was paid for.. gheeeeehhihihih.
Its amazing to find out there's no WIFI at this LCCT foodcourt while m reading this book




It was borrowed to me by my GM ( a tall dark and handsome guy) who enjoyed reading the book and hope i will too. It stunned me at first but well ... politically ... when a GM give you something like that, you have no other choice but show your interest too. Hahahaha... fact is that ... m enjoying and addicted reading Sophie Kinsella at the moment!! What a conflict of interest between the two eh?


Nevertheless, I decided (after 2 days consideration!!) to left the Shopaholic & The Baby and bring along with me this book for this trip. The first 10 pages say it worth the sacrifices (hahahahahahaa). Let see if it reallly worth it after i finish it.


By the way, my point is :

  1. Whoever had read The World Is Flat surely be amazingly flabbergasted shocked that we still have no WIFI at the airport (regardless it is a low cost one) because it's a need nowadays no more a want.

  2. M happy that m going to relax for free.

  3. I hope i have enough money to shop! In my head " No, u don't need that". In my heart " I want that, i want that, i want that .... i waaaaannnntttt". Ok owww....

.

2 comments:

Fazira Albaijure said...

the world is flat. best ke buku. tringin plak nk baca

Anazam said...

macam best gak tapi belum habes bace. Nanti dah habis saya habaq best ke dak.