Tuesday, September 15, 2009

3 years later ....


  • SM, SM, SGM ... my bosses

  • First boss .. SM promoted to GM

  • Second boss .. SM promoted to GM

  • Third boss .. an Englishman SGM left the company yesterday

  • Northport, KL, Westport .... my offices

  • 6 times .... my increment (bukan 6 kali ganda ... 6 kali naik)

  • 1 time ... cubaan untuk berhenti

It is indeed a colourful 3 years i had. Not sure if m looking for more glorious years to come. Must say m very lucky and greatful that i'd landed on very very capable bosses thus my success and colourful journey. N now m under purview of another GM. Hope i can continue delivering what is expected so that i can achieve more. i always want to achieve more! Ceh .. tetiba bersemangat.


To Mr. Stuart William John Mayo,

Thank you for your guidance n everything that you had offered for the past 10 months. I did learnt a lot, seriously a lot, from you. Proud to be part of your team. Though people say we didn't achieve much, but for me, we achieved more than anybody had in this s*ck-minded company.

Wish you all the best and better future. If u need my CV, m just and email away (though u said u won't be another Harry Redknap, who cares?).

.

2 comments:

Wan Amira said...

6 kali increment tu.. amin...

Anazam said...

Ye .. 6 kali .. tapi jgn terpedaya .. naik sesikit walaupun banyak kaliiii