Thursday, September 17, 2009

Istighfar

At a very depressing moment, what do you do when you don't know what else to do?

Have to admit i'm not a very pious person. I do miss my compulsory obligation at times. When i'm grieving, i don't prefer to be told to remind religiously on what i'm suppose to do or what i'm suppose to think.

Today, it amazed me when i found the clamness and left in tears when i totally surrender my feeling to Allah to decide what i should feel when m totally out of control of what i should be doing or feel. And it is indeed dangerous to have that kind of feeling in you.

It hurts when you need this kind of harsh shake to realize you almost cross the line in you.

My soul need it's food n m not caring for it enough. Everybody know what they need to do when they realized this. N i definitely know what I have to do.

Astaghfirullahalazim....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

selamat hari raya aidilfitri.

maaf zahir dan batin.

-jx!
(goodbye... friend)

Fazira Albaijure said...

bila dlm fasa sebegini, mmg sgt tertekan, i can really tell. bila tiada langsung daya upaya pada diri.. daya upaya itu pada apa?